i've made the rum wieners before.
i've never been able to get the flame to ignite.
something about warming the rum first.
well, tonight i warmed the rum.
lit the rum.
and almost burned tammy's house down.
i vow to never make them indoors again.
i vow to never bring them to a friend's house again.
i may never make them in my house again.
if "show piece" was what i was going for...
well, let's just say i stole the show.
after 30 seconds of panic and shock,
considering blowing it out with my mouth,
and trying to decide where the nearest exits were,
the flame died down,
and someone shouted for me to grab my camera.
just imagine it as a 6 foot tall by 2 foot wide flame engulfing the ceiling fan of my friend's vaulted ceilings.
i wish i was exaggerating.
i am not.
the flame was so hot i felt like i was in the tropics.
thank the good man above we never got the flame to ignite when we lived in the basement apartment.
and here i was worried about salt city candles.