"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Monday, October 31, 2016

'twas the very best halloween night yet.

Last year on Halloween I was on DAY 2 of plexus 🎃👻😜. At the end of the day I realized I hadn't eaten a single piece of candy 😳🍬🍭. I thought that must be placebo 😂😭 so I ate a peanut butter cup and hid another on the top shelf of my pantry for the next day. Mama has to hoard and hide y'all 😂😭. Normally this would have been gone the next day after lunch, but last night while i was digging around for the pumpkin 🎃 carving 🗡 stencils I ran into my old friend and started laughing out loud. My old #candy hoarding tactics 😂😭🍬🍭🍪🙈 bahahaha!!!! Happy to report it wasn't Placebo, and that my old friend Reese's Peanut Butter Cup was right where I forgot about him. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 🎃👻

'twas the very best halloween night yet.
especially bc i finally remember to not make dinner on halloween.
all hail the hot dog cider doughnut house.

No comments: