"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Plug my ears

I woke up this morning, and the scout master told me I sleep with my ears plugged. I said "no duh, I sleep with ear plugs." (since freshmen year in the dorms.) he said, "I knew you wouldn't believe me, so I took a picture." so I said, "you did?!?" and he said, "no, but I knew I should have bc I knew you weren't going to believe me." I said, "you're right." dr. Scout master has now vowed to sleep with his phone by the bed to catch me sleeping with my ears plugged with my fingers. I am an unbeliever. Then I went to turn my computer on and remembered it was broken. I hope my brother in law gets back from the jungle soon to fix it. What shall I make him to bribe him to fix it?

4 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

Sometimes that's the only way a mom CAN sleep ;)

Susan Anderson said...

There's always putting the pillow over your head, but I think plugging the ears might be a little more comfortable.

=)

PS. I want to see a picture of this one!

Emmy said...

That is too funny, I hope he gets a picture. I took a picture the other night of how much my husband hogs the bed, there will be a post soon :)

Amy said...

Oh, I so want to see a picture of that! Hilarious.