"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Go go gadget

This morning I lay in bed listening to max stir in her crib at the foot of my bed.
I imagined myself with an inspector gadget go go gadget arm.
But an invisible one.
That I could extend out, invisibly (this is key), down the bed, into the crib, find the binky, or use eyes on the hand to see if the binky was in, put the binky in if it was out, retract the arm, happily enjoying my warm cozy comforter the entire time.
Where can I order one of those?
Maybe it will be one of oprah's favorite things...
Maybe it could pack boxes too.
I'm gonna be a billionaire.
I'll even have a song about it.
Wait, did someone already write one?
That's so freakin' bad.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I would like to preorder one please. :)

Amy said...

Genius! I also would like to order a few. What a dream that would be. To snuggle under the covers and comfort the baby at the same time... without the baby waking up! Beautiful.