"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Sunday, October 28, 2012

TRUNKY.

 the church trunk or treat=dress rehearsal for Halloween.
and what i was reminded of?
that i must start getting everyone ready before 5:30 if we want to be out by 6.
5:30 is simply not enough time to dress 4 people in their costumes.
OH,
and don't try to feed chase in my Ursula costume.
much TOO MUCH for him to focus on.
bahahahahahaha!!!
now about sean and his tail... 
brennan--"makenzie!!! let's hold hands."
{such a sweetie pie that batman is}
me--"strike your poses!"
max--pops her knee and smiles
i snap the picture.
..............

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Always gotta love a good trunk-or-treat! And that mermaid costume is a riot.

My kids used to dump all their candy on the carpet like that and trade. I think they liked the trading better than the trick-or-treating!

=)

Amy said...

I love that. Dress rehearsal for Halloween. So funny. Love the costumes.