"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Thursday, January 15, 2009

numero seis

haircut that is.
the sixth one.
by 10 months old.
not too shabby,
if
i
do
say
so
myself;-)
my specimen brings a lot of cuteness to the table.
i think he would still be cute
with
a
bad
haircut.
but,
i think this is a pretty
good
haircut.
*note: cutting hair while baby is in bath is not as good of an idea as it sounds...
now my tub is clogged...
must get draino today.
1 day to nie.

i almost can't stand the anticipation!

3 comments:

Daniel & Jocelyn said...

B is so cute...I've cut Ethan's hair twice and it hasn't gone well, what's your secret? How do you keep him still? Scissors or electric clippers? Oh, and I don't know the background on Nie? What's the story? I've seen it more than once on some blogs. Please fill me in.

Nikki said...

Cute cute CUTE baby. I must come see him soon. I'm going to Rexburg this weekend!

Snarky Belle said...

Fantastic haircut...he is so adorable!!