"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Saturday, March 28, 2009

it would melt you!!!

he's my scout master,
you can't have him.
...
notes on this post:
i spent the entire day trying to send this image from my phone to my yahoo account.
3 frustrated facebook "what's on my mind" comments later,
hacking into s.d.gib's email,
some shopping & dinner,
and a partridge and a pear tree later i remembered seeing a usb cord for my phone in the box.
thank you palm phone.
i love you.
you and your usb cord.
the scout master in our ward is so H-O-T.
like i said, he's mine.
you can't have him.
you should see him with his backpack on.
too hot for a blog post.
it would melt you.
it's THAT hot.
those boots have camo on them too.
i know, H-O-T.

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

My husband was the scout master for a while. Yep, it was a good gig...

=)

Fiauna said...

I love the new look of you blog. Not that I didn't like the old look, I just like the new look too. Good job!