things i've noticed in the last week:
1. eating while leaning back is now a key part of any meal.
2. kirkland dryer sheets can easily be confused with ladies perfume or men's cologne.
3. i found brennan's squirt gun in the toilet this morning. AWESOME:-)
4. slouching is just not an option (this makes the scout master pleased).
5. my belly is officially at the perfect size. this is why:
a. people still look at you like,
"oh, what a darling pregnant woman. i think i'll open the door for her."
(as opposed to one month from now when they will say/think, "oh, you look like you're dying.")
b. i feel like i'm pregnant, not carrying around a baby elephant.
c. shirts are now showing a ball, not a lumpy pillow.
6. i am more hungry at breakfast and lunch, and full faster at dinner.
7. if the lights on my christmas tree can be on all day and all evening i can die a happy woman.
8. brennan takes a better nap if he goes to bed at 12:30pm instead of 1pm. why? i do not know.
9. the burning feeling at the back of my throat has returned for pregnancy #2 at the end of the day on a regular basis. i've found that eating muddy buddies and drinking milk cures this ailment. when it's not there i think it's a good idea to still use said remedy,
just in case;-)
10. my bottom may have grown. i'm still undecided.
11. being on a strict budget actually makes the holiday season more enjoyable.
12. my toddler can survive on only 1 hour of tv in the mornings. i don't think i could survive with less than that, but i'm feeling great about getting it down to 1. afternoons are a different story. they depend on how well the toddler can play by himself while i make dinner and if he has had a good nap.
13. "ring around the rosie" is the pork loin's new favorite game. he does the fall down part really well, rolls around, does the worm (no joke, true story), and then hops up signing "more."