"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Friday, April 29, 2011

eating gummy worms

curled up on the couch,
with my favorite blanket.
{we all fight for it, it's THAT good}
snowing outside,
royal wedding on my tv,
max napping,
eating gummy worms with brennan.
he asks me, "who's that girl there?"
that's a princess.
"oh, a princess like you mommy!"
as he put his hand on my cheek.
and tilts his head.
i kid you not.
boys are so good for the soul.
so good for the soul.
add it to my top 10 favorite moments.
ever.
love him.
and they all lived happily ever after.

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

So cute.

=)

Amy said...

THAT is the sweetest thing ever. Melt your heart sweet.
Boys really are wonderful to have around.

P.S. He is a very smart boy to know that!

Emmy said...

AWww now that is adorable!!!