"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Found: my happy place

My mom's backyard.
No joke.
I told her to never move.
This is it folks,
I'm selling the house,
We're moving to Kauai.

After an hour run,
I'm officially relaxed.

Everything is fresh off of the tree.
And honey from the hive down the street.


Absolutely no need to do your hair here.
My whispies are OUT of control.


I don't think I'll ever be able to stay at a hotel in Hawaii ever again.
I have officially found my happy place:)

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Just looking at your photos made me relax-- and be a teensy bit jealous! ;)

Gilbert Family said...

im a teensy bit jealous too! sooooo nice!!! kauai is the best island too! have fun!

Kindra said...

I am officaly jealous! The only thing better then spending mommy daughter time is spending it in Hawai...at her house! Loooove it!

Susan Anderson said...

What a perfect place for a run!

=)

Amy said...

First, teach me to love running, please!
Second, that is such a happy place. It would be paradise with the rest of your family, wouldn't it?