"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I SWEAR!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
from ME to YOU:)
you're welcome.
and happy birthday to my mother in law!
VALENTINE VALERIE:)
...
on the gammet for today will go as follows...
{if we are lucky}
1. find something festive to wear. kids included.
2. make premade valentine's cookies with the kids that i bought on saturday at ream's.
{there will be no actual baking.
and no actual clean up.
and no actual frosting.
but there WILL be actual eating.}
3. make last minute valentine's for brennan's preschool party.
{i used to do this stuff a week in advance.}
4. try to figure out something festive for dinner.
b/c i forgot that it was valentine's this week,
even though i knew that it was.
do you know what i mean???
or maybe we'll just have tacos.
like i planned.
with red sparkling something in our cups.
a fancy drink makes it festive,
right?
tomatoes are red.
that's festive.
they are in my tacos.
and really,
what else says LOVE like tacos?!
nothing else.
tacos
=
LOVE.
i swear!
"by the moon and the stars in the sky,
and i swear like the shadow that's by your side.
i'll be there!
for better or worse,
till death do us paaaaaaarrrrrrrt!!!
{insert forever here}
i'll love you with every beat of my heart!
and i swear!!!"
please tell me you loved that song as much as i did?
middle school dances.
sob!
did you plan ahead for the day of love?
i wish i had.
and yet,
it's still just as fun having not.
flying by the seat of our pants.
no expectations.
happy LOVE day!
...
I LOVE YOU
SEAN,
BRENNAN,
MAX,
AND BABY!

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Em!

=)

Emmy said...

I planned but I was still at the store today buying a few more things I needed.

Katie said...

Whenever I hear that song I am back in middle song all over again.