what did your family eat last night?
this is what we ate:
4. colorful, therefore pretty!!!
how to make:
1. cook 1lb ground beef (or any meat) w/onion, 1 can diced tomatoes, 1 can corn, & sliced olives (i crush the olives with my hands)
2. spray pan with Pam and flip corn tortillas back and forth until golden brown and slightly crispy (medium heat)
3. turn heat down slightly, sprinkle cheese and let melt
4. remove from pan and put on plate, cover with meat mixture
5. top with more cheese, sour cream, & green onions (which i didn't have yesterday, but it makes it so much prettier)
6. garnish with limes and squeeze them ALL over, yum