"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

iiiiiiiiiiii vOted!
mom, what are you doing?
i totally matched the voting booth, but not on purpose

they gave me a fancy sticker!

this may be my most exciting day this week! i have never voted before this morning. it was fabulous! i had such a wonderful feeling of civic pride. i have been walking around all day with my chin held high, wearing my "i voted" sticker. have you been doing the same thing?

2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

You look so patriotic Emily! You're lucky that Brennan just sat there. I told Ellie to sit on the floor but she kept walking away..silly girl!

Em said...

haha, that's one of the perks of brennan not being able to crawl yet!!! ;-) we are getting closer though, he was really getting up on his knees today.