"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Friday, April 17, 2009

pt cruisers and such

i just picked up my rental car.
it's a mini van.
well, more like a pt cruiser.
whichever.
it's the mazda version.
i love the features inside.
cruise control.
volume on steering controls.
buttons to turn fans and such on and off.
easy, breezy, i like stuff like that.
the sliding van doors are a nice addition.
maybe vans aren't so bad.
...
today's thinkingzzzzz...
is texting at a red light considered illegal?
or negligent?
is talking on your phone while driving in california with a utah driver's license legal?
i think it should be.
sometimes i forget to talk to talk when i'm with other mothers and our kids are playing.
sitting in silence is not so bad.
there's an unspoken conversation.
i think talking might even be over-rated...wait, did i just say that???
i think you could buy a house in any neighborhood of your choice in america.
definitely anywhere in california. 
AND have a variety of options.
navy seals are a different breed.
24 in real life.
frozen yogurt cures all of life's woes.
and old friends.
not "old" friends, you know, old friends.
the end.

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Sounds like you're having a great vacation. And you're right, old friends are great...along with California.

=)

Dana said...

I've totally had my eye on that car!! The Mazda5. Let me know if you can think of any other things you loved or hated about it. Adam really wants to get a Pilot, but I'm all about simplifying. The Mazda5 is smaller and cheaper. That appeals to me. P.S. I'm so jealous of you...Jon & Bon's and Hula's are two of my favs!!! Thanks for making me homesick. =)