"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Thursday, September 17, 2009

conclusion, insight, & a secret

another successful shiny tub (original story: click here).
conclusion: much easier, much less time if you do it once a month instead of once every two years.
insight: imagine if i did it once a week! maybe i could really do that whole "spray & wipe away" thing. hmmm...
secret: every time i went to "powder my nose" i pulled the shower curtain open for a peek. yes, i'm still amazed that it can shine like that.

6 comments:

Amy said...

So cute. Isn't it amazing the joy a clean house, or area or whatever you want to call it can bring? Especially if you worked extra hard at it. And yes, it does look beautiful.

Lisa Anne said...

I do the same thing when I clean my bathrooms. Sometimes I'll just hang out in there a little longer then needed because I love the smell of a clean bathroom.

3 toilets, 2 bathtubs and 3 sinks to clean each week are not my favorite things to do, but it needs to get done so I'm always satisfied once i get it all done.

Susan Anderson said...

Yep, it looks lovely! (I always did mine once a week because it was so much easier to clean that way. I was all about making things easy for myself.)

Still am, as a matter of fact.

=)

Emmy said...

I am completely impressed :)

Taren said...

by george, that is one clean tub!

Jess said...

Love a clean tub. is this awful, but I have Em clean her own bath tub because I don't really love to do it. And she really does a pretty darn good job, so I just tell myself that it's goo that I'm teaching her how to clean and be responsible for when she's a grown up.