"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Monday, September 28, 2009

SANTA!!! EMERGENCY!!!

DEAR SANTA,
i really want the BOB Revolution Duallie stroller, with the infant car seat accessory. in navy. please no gifts for birthday and christmas this year. CASH ONLY. so i can get it:-) i would be willing to forfeit future birthday and christmas gifts, if needed. please feel free to let my family and friends know.
with love,
emily
(your favorite little helper elf)
**yes, santa does december birthday shopping b/c we are EXTRA special birthdays.**
p.s.
i was the one who birthed a 9.4lb baby 19 months ago, and am currently gestating a possible 9 pounder again. have mercy on me for this, if nothing else. also, i breastfed that 9.4lb baby for an entire 13 months. oh, and i've been REALLY patient and loving lately. AND i cleaned my bathroom tub until it sparkled.

6 comments:

keri said...

Holy Expensive!!! If Santa gets you that, you are one lucky lady!

TiffanyM said...

your post made me smile! :) I hope santa is good to you this year!

Susan Anderson said...

Cute pic of you, Em...and a cute post, too. Hope your Christmas dreams come true!

Mrs. D said...

I'll put in a good word with Santa next time I see him :) Did you get a new haircut? It is SUPER cute!!!!

Amy said...

What a perfect dream! I want one too. I hope you get your Christmas wish!

Emmy said...

Sounds like you have been a good girl. My Santa letter includes a really fancy lens for my camera. So I am going to have to be extra good too