when you watch a movie over and over and over and over and over and over....
1. harv is NOT the world's "greatest agent." he's the world's crappiest agent. his client was in the piston cup and he wasn't even watching the race??? what's up with that?!
2. "he did what in his cup?" always makes me laugh.
3. are ramon and flo an "item?" they cruise together like they are, but i always feel like flo is a cougar and can't pair her with ramon. maybe he just likes his wine aged?
4. "i don't need a map. never need a map again. i have the gps." oh geese. i can hear my father now.
5. what does "htB," chick's sponsor, stand for?
6. why did lightening not tell the policeman he thought he was shooting at him and that was why he didn't pull over at first?
7. why didn't lightening go back the same way he came after he chased down a semi that was clearly NOT Mac?
8. why does lightening say "serpentine, serpentine, serpentine" when the policeman is chasing him? what does that mean? significance anyone?
9. the hummer car in the credits, "i've never been off road before!...man, i'm getting dirt in my rims!" it just doesn't get funnier than that.
10. why doesn't anyone pay for anything, yet everyone talks about what will happen if they don't have any customers and lightening talks about how he gets all of his tires for free?
what movie have you done this with while doing your dishes, making your dinners, and/or cleaning your house?