"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Monday, February 2, 2009

slammin' cart return spot

i got this great parking spot today. the next spot over would have been the very front of front rows, but mine was still better. it was second in the row, but right next to the cart return. there's just nothing more that makes my heart happy while grocery shopping, especially at costco. so we picked up mozzarella cheese (shredded), diapers, grapes, soy sauce, and bell peppers.
when we got home brennan did this for the first time:
i was elated!
and so was he, look at that face!
i vow to put more pictures of sean on the blog.
i'm realizing that while i think about him all day while i click, click away, i don't have very many shots on here of him:-(
...
on wednesday brennan will be 11 months. i can't seem to get enough of this little guy...or big guy, whichever. he has been chatting up a STORM today. all day, singing like a bird. i LOVE it. crawling to me, giving me kisses, hugs, smiles. i can't believe how amazing it feels to watch him learn something new. how is it possible that he is almost 1!?
...
i'm watching the bachelor right now and almost vomited in my mouth. stephanie's "lights out" answer? really, TMI!

6 comments:

Gilbert Family said...

...and we are so glad you blog. it is great to see how much motherhood fits you and how great you are at it! you are so inspirational and beautiful. thanks for sharing your days with "us". :)

Gilbert Family said...

and yes...having a close spot at costco is the greatest! its like winning a prize. im happy to know that parking isnt just bad here.

keri said...

I watched the Bachelor too. I thought the same thing!! Way too much info. Who says that on public television. And I thought that she was the wholesome one! (I really have no idea, last night was the first episode I saw). We love having play dates with you! I wish I could be better about having a more set schedule.

Dawn. said...

I'm a bachelor addict, too - and yes...I was shoooooooocked by her answer. What creeped me out was that she didn't just say it once really quick - she kept it going, and going and going. I too almost vomited!

Susan Anderson said...

Not a Bachelor fan...too much drama for me.

I AM a baby fan, though, and yours is getting cuter all the time!

Lauren said...

I'm about to watch the bachelor right now online... Can't wait to hear what made you want to vomit in your mouth-- LOL!! Must have been interesting!