i love to sew.
i bought some fabric last october.
i had plans.
i cut the fabric.
and it sat.
until last night.
leah came by to save the day.
she doesn't like patterns either.
she loves to sew too.
so we improvised.
i like ours better.
good thing it comes around twice;-)
especially b/c no matter how late i stay up,
i get to wake up and make all of this.
(which is a good thing!)
3 c. flour
1 tbls baking powder
2 sticks unsalted butter (room temp)
1/3 c. water
1/4 c. & 2 tbls sugar
1. beat butter until pale and fluffy (abt. 1 min)
2. add eggs, beat until mixed
3. add flour, baking powder, & sugar
4. mix with wooden spoon
5. add water, blend with hands
6. put on cookie sheet (i like them big!)
7. bake 15 min. at 350, then decrease to 325 for 10 min.
8. serve with raspberry butter & honey!
2 sticks butter (room temp)
12-oz frozen raspberries, thawed
2 c. powdered sugar
*blend it all together and put in the fridge (or freezer if you need it fast!) to solidify for spreading.