"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Friday, June 5, 2009

simply yours

like my button?
like my banner?
YOU
can have one too!
does your blog need some spruce and spice for an affordable price?
then HIL'S the gal for YOU!
...
why choose HIL over the rest?
1. she's my friend and a fellow goddess ;-)
2. her prices are more affordable than the competition
(go ahead, compare! you won't be disappointed!!!)
3. if you can dream it, she can create it!
4. you will feel like her only client
...
don't delay, click on over to HIL today!
click here to get started!
click here for her freebies.
...
your dream blog is only a click away, so get going goddesses,
let simply yours desgins make your blog,
simply yours!

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Just checked out her blog and it does look like she has some nice designs. If I ever decide to go there, I'll definitely consider using her.

Thanks.

=)

Jess said...

Love your button- can't figure out how to get it on my blog, techno retard remember?