"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Saturday, July 3, 2010

spark me.


while sitting in the grass next to my 10yr old cousin, i learned that armpit hair is the sign of a man.
grow baby grow.
the hair that is.
that's what i told him.
now's the part where we say,
"2nd star to the right and straight on 'til morning."
or something magical like that.
neverland will keep him from growing too fast.
maybe i'll send max there too.
and the pork loin.
but i'll have to go with.
b/c even the lost boys needed a mother.
happy holiday.

6 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Oh, but don't grow too fast...!


=)

Mrs. D said...

I hope you told him, hair and holding the door :)

Susan Anderson said...

Great addition with the edit...

=)

Emmy said...

Yes and maybe in Neverland I will find some of my inner child again.

Amy said...

I sure love Neverland. I think I am still living there. I just play house all the time. Like I did in kindergarten. And these kids... they just make me that much younger.

Jess said...

I think your backyard is like Neverland, I could live there forever and never grow up, and love every minute of it.