"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

it looked like i peed my pants {i swear i didn't}

i got all the way to the shampoo aisle at smith's tonight before i realized that i most definitely looked like i peed my pants.
i did not.
but i did feel the need to pull my sweatshirt down extra low.
b.c it surely looked like i had.
i was on the phone with my dad when i started wondering what the cool breeze was on my bum.
then i realized it.
a wet swimsuit under gray pants is not very becoming.
dad thought it was hilarious.
and it was.
it really was.
thank goodness i'm not 16 anymore.
it's much funnier now that i'm not.

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

sorry to say that I never outgrew such tendencies...

;)

The Jackson Family said...

Ha ha, whoopsie! At least you didn't smell like you did!

Amy said...

:D I remember those days. Wet tooshie in a store brings back so many memories.