"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Monday, May 25, 2015

rerouted, redug, rehosed

the window well that won't stop flooding.
or the memorial day gift that won't stop giving:)
rerouted,
redug,
rehosed.
max wanted to know why we didn't go to the place with all of the dead people and flags in the grass?
trenches my dear.
trenches.
we think we got it this time guys.
here's to not bucketing water out of the flower beds at 1am in your robe anymore.
my neighbors almost saw me in my underpants.
the towel i wrapped around myself is still laying in the yard.
there's only so many clothes i can have on at this point,
and i'm down to underwear bottoms in the middle of the night.
i seriously considered going out there in them too.
good thing there was a towel handy last night right by the door,
cause who knows what i would have been brought to do otherwise.
THAT could have been embarrassing.
phew.

No comments: