"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

do you wash your grapes?
sometimes i wash my grapes.
but not always.
i have lived a pretty healthy life without washing my grapes.
yet i still feel like i should wash my grapes.
is running the cold water until they are all wet enough? (possibly 5 sec. max)
i know i am not willing to buy fruit and veggie cleaning solutions...
(and am smart enough not to use the tough & tender)
but i am willing to run the cool water over them b/c honestly, they taste better that way...
but is there really anything wrong with not washing them?
i'm pretty sure my grandma would tell me to wash them.
my mom would say, "nah."
i'm living on the edge today.
i didn't wash my grapes today.
check
in
tomorrow
to
see
if
i
lived.

No comments: