"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Sunday, November 9, 2008

especially for sean

have i told you lately, that i love you!?
(both of you!)
thank you for playing with our little kiddo, my love. he loves you so much. it's so cute when you come home and he cries if you leave the room. i am listening to the cutie pie make the most adorable high pitched cooing sounds. you know the ones? i know you do. the ones that he does and we both look at each other smiling b/c we are so in love with each other and this beautiful miracle we created together. i must now go change the martian's...well, YOU know what. i've put it off far too long and now my nose is unhappy with me. see you soon my love!

2 comments:

Gilbert Family said...

you call him 'martian'? haha. they kind of are, huh? haha. they love hearing we love them even though they might brush it off sometimes. love ya!

Shane and Jessie Hayes said...

he looks so cute! I will be in Utah this weekend, I will email you my cell phone number it has changed. I will also be down before and after thanksgiving, so hopefully during those times we will meet! I don't move till dec. and i am here in Idaho until then finishing school- my internship is here! Talk to you soon hopefully!