"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

a great pair of jeans
you know, the kind you just can't wait to put on. they form to you. they feel better at the end of the day than they did when you put them on
(some jeans get worse throughout the day, you know).
sometimes they have holes...great for grabbing. and getting your toe stuck in when you slip them on (making the hole even bigger).
i LOVE these jeans. they are a GREAT pair of jeans. i think i bought them at the buckle a few years ago. i might wear them again today.
we'll see...

1 comment:

Brooke said...

this is so funny... I wore my great pair of jeans yesterday with the huge hole in the knee. But you know I would rather wear them with the hole than not at all. I have another pair of great jeans that I am badly looking to replace with the same exact style...if possible. until then they will live on :)