"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Thursday, June 24, 2010

if you're gonna spew, spew into this.

i fear there is nothing cute about this picture of me.
not the angle.
not the outfit.
not the hair.
not anything.
still, i must.
b/c at 6am this morning, max had just slept.
like really slept.
i had milk.
like REALLY had milk.
i was happy to feed her.
and she was a LITTLE too excited about eating.
so she gorged.
and gorged.
and gorged some more.
and i let her.
then, when i went to burp her.
a faucet of spew came forth.
like the hoover dam.
or something.
my entire left side was annihilated.
in 3 pukes.
drenched through all layers of clothing.
i wish i would have had wayne's mini spew cup.
although, it would have worked about as well for max as it would have worked for their friend in the backseat of wayne's teeny tiny car.
still, it made me laugh.
that picture is just plain embarrassing.
someone, please censor me.
...
max has mastered her oatmeal.

and i figured out a tighter swaddle.
so we're back to the swaddle band-aid.
and peace is restored.
until she gets strong enough to break free again...

5 comments:

keri said...

Your right. That is a very lovely photo of you ;0).

The Jackson Family said...

Oh my god, that should be your new FB photo!

And I love Max's little peach fuzz head :)

Amy said...

Okay, she is gorgeous, and if you had looked any better than that, I would have been sorely disappointed. Induction into mommyhood is never fun is it? But at least now you know the signs to watch out for next time.

Susan Anderson said...

She is such a pretty little girl! (Spew or not.)

=)

Emmy said...

Oh I had better stop feeding Ryder.. I got busy reading your blog and yeah I wonder if we will have the same problem :)