"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

holiday pants & socks

i wore my holiday pants and socks yesterday.
they are good luck for snow.
how do i know this?
b/c
when i woke up this morning there were inches and inches of snow on the ground and big huge white flakes falling from the sky.
today is a good day.
thank you lucky holiday pants and socks.
what good luck charms do you have?
or holiday clothes for that matter.
also, please don't hate me, but i think my christmas shopping is done...i think.

1 comment:

Buckeye Nut said...

Ok, so I am about 75% there. With my mom coming I need to be finished tomorrow. Otherwise.....well, I just don't want to think about that. LOL. Glad things worked out with your computer!!! I am going through the same pain right now. Keep your fingers crossed.